CALL FOR PAPER
EGHE 2016 – International Conference on Ethics, Governance and Higher Education.
“The power of Values Across leadership and higher education”
Organized by University of Nigeria in partnership with Globe Ethics.org, Geneva, Switzerland.
The International Conference on Ethics, Governance and Higher Education (EGHE2016) will take place from 23rd-25th November 2016 at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, and will welcome distinguished participants/scholars from over 40 countries worldwide, from academic, business, governmental and NGO realms. Over thirty chief executives/vice chancellors of tertiary institutions from Africa and all over the globe are expected to be in attendance.
Web address: http://www.egheconference.org
Dear Chief Executives/Vice chancellors of higher institutions in Africa/globally, Scholars, Students, NGO and governmental representatives: We are delighted to inform you that the Vice Chancellor, University of Nigeria, Professor Benjamin Chukwuma Ozumba and the Office of Strategic Contacts& Publication, is organizing an upscale 2016 International Conference on Ethics, Governance and Higher Education (EGHE2016) in collaboration with Globe Ethics.net Geneva, Switzerland.
This highly exciting and challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students and others interested in issues that surround ethics and leadership, innovation, strong ethical culture in, leadership, governance and value education. The Conference proceedings will be in English with French translation.
The intended audience of the conference are scholars, researchers, Directors of projects in Ministries, chief executives and senior management as well as persons responsible for managing ethics in organisations in the private and public sectors, It also targets:
- Senior management of associations and institutes
- Senior management of auditing firms
- Senior public service officials ranging from directors, cluster managers to director generals
- Members of the diplomatic corps
- Fraud investigators
- Chartered accountants
- Auditors, internal & external
- Risk managers
- Ethics officers
- Forensic practitioners
- Government officials
- Policy makers
- Overseers of ethical management of the oil industry
- Directors/Assistant Directors in the Budget management Office
The International Conference on Ethics, Governance and Higher Education will provide unlimited resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field of leadership and governance and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.
We welcome ORAL presentations. Early submissions are strongly encouraged due to limited space in the venue, as applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis – as long as space is available.
The conference thematic areas of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Ethics, governance and anti-corruption
- Ethics, leadership and Environment
- Ethics and leadership in higher education
- Best practices in Ethics, diplomacy and higher education
- Ethics, gender and leadership
- Ethics, energy and power sector
- Ethics, finance and leadership
- Ethics, civil society and leadership
- Ethics, media and leadership
- Medical ethics and leadership
- Ethics, SDG’S and United Nation
- Ethics, governance and leadership in Africa
- Ethics, agriculture, food security and the green economy
- Ethics, leadership and terrorism
- Ethics, business and leadership
- Ethics and law.
- Ethics in the Oil Industry
Papers presented at the conference will be published in the dedicated international Journal of Globe ethics.net should they meet the required international impact factor and editorial review standards.
For details on the preparation of full papers, an Editorial Board will be set up in collaboration with Globethics.net. For further information regarding the publication of the proceedings of the conference please see about Globethics.net Publications: www.globethics.net/to-submit-a-manuscript
Abstract submissions should be in English and sent electronically to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to the University of Nigeria – “the Fabled Den of Lions & Lionesses’’ in November 2016 as one of our participants, coming from over 40 countries worldwide!
“We are happy to welcome you to an exciting environment of peace, intellectual robustness and conviviality in a University atmosphere that has gone full throttle into ethical transformation through its founding fathers’ core values’’—Professor Benjamin Ozumba, Vice Chancellor, University of Nigeria.
Professor Benjamin Chukwuma Ozumba
On Behalf of the
EGHE2016 Organizing committee